Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Obama's Armageddon

At my age, I've experienced many administrations. I have also been a small business owner and entrepreneur. I have been preaching the same dialog to all the blogs and comments I can, but the liberals and Democrats keep coming back even more vociferously. I sincerely believe that the Democrats have finally stirred up enough anger to sway many people. And the media is in an all out attempt to sway an election, especially this one. When you add the racial aspect, you have a combination the media and the Democrats can use as a club.
Reading the article "Obama's Infuriating Disingenuousness", I could see depth of education and concern in the author. This seems to be a withering component in our society. Another reason the media can conquer the masses through their visceral contrivance.
With the ability of the media and Democrats to publish and legislate their version of morality, I'm afraid we are going to see this adolescent rebellion succeed in a significant destruction of a large part of the American way of life. It is truly saddening. I only hope I can survive the destruction and be of use in the recovery.

No comments: